Collect Back Owed Child Support in Ohio

Children are expensive, and if one parent is not paying their legal obligation to raise the child it can cause significant hardship.  If you are owed back child support, there are a number of options available for you to collect all that you are owed.  Even if the child is now over age 18 and there were significant child support arrearages you are still entitled to that money.  

You spent it raising the child and the other parent didn't, but they were under a legal obligation to do so and the attorneys at Harris & Engler can help you get your money back.  If your child's parent is not paying their child support, contact an attorney at Harris & Engler today to talk about the possible solutions to your problem. 

The law firm of Harris & Engler is located in Columbus, Ohio, and has attorneys helping client collect back owed child support in Franklin County, Delaware County, and Union County.  You can call an attorney at Harris & Engler today at (614) 610-9988.

Columbus Business Law Firm

Disclaimer:  Harris & Engler offers this website and the content on it for informational purposes only, as a service for our clients and friends.  The contents of this site are not considered legal advice for any purpose, and you should not consider them as such advice or as legal opinion on any matters. 

With Offices Located at: 30 Northwoods Blvd., Suite 350, Columbus, Ohio 43235
Phone: (614) 610-9988  Email: